June 9, 2010

Love Notes to Comfort Silkie

We love hearing from our customers! Here's some recent kind words:
New! Comfort Silkie Pillow: "My son loved his original comfort silkie so much I bought him the Comfort Silkie Pillow. He loves it so much and wants to hold it all the time. The pillow is so soft and very comfortable - a must have!" - J. Shea

Original Comfort Silkie Bonding Security Blanket: This little blanket is wonderful. My son loves it! He goes to sleep so easily (8 months old now) and I think that it's in part due to this blanket. He rubs it all over his face, sucks on it, plays little peek-a-boo games with it, and even sleeps with it. Since he was a tiny baby I have felt very comfortable leaving him to sleep with his blanket because it is small enough and light enough weight. I'm so happy with the Comfort Silkie that I'm ordering a second one for Toby and a couple to give as gifts. - G. Payzant

All Silkie Snuggley Blankets: "The Silkie was a gift and I did not think I would use it, but then began sleep training. My son, who is 11 months now, searches the house for his Comfort Silkie "lovie" before napping or going to sleep at night. He loves it, much to my surprise. It is the only thing he has an attachment to. He chews on it while falling asleep and it is perfect to cover him with since he doesn't like blankets of any sort. I am ordering an identical one as a back up. He is a boy's boy and this Comfort Silkie is standing up to the challenge and staying intact. Highly recommend." - V. Kenney

Original Comfort Silkie Bonding Security Blanket: "My 3 nieces have the Comfort Silkie Security Blankets and still sleep with them (ages 8, 6, 4) and my twin girls received them when they were born. They sleep with them (they are 4 now!) and play with them all the time. They wrap up THEIR babydolls in them! The Comfort Silkies are very durable and are just now starting to fray on the edges. They are the perfect size to take anywhere. I would highly recommend this product. Great baby gift!" - R. Kippley

Original Comfort Silkie Bonding Security Blanket: "I have a 6 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I received a Comfort Silkie for my son before he was born. He now has 6 of them & he is 6! Still sleeps with his. My daughter also has two of them. They are a MUST at our house! As babies they never went anywhere without their "pacy & silkie." Wonderful product!" - M. Bell

Labor Effleurage Massage Circle: "This product was a life savor during my whole labor. I had a natural birth and I used the Comfort Silkie massage circle through each contraction. It made me relax and the silkie satin felt so good moving across my belly. I tell all my friends about this blanket because it truly is the best. You can use the massage circle the whole time while you are pregnant, during labor and afterwards for regular massage. A wonderful and magical product. Thank you for making my labor a wonderful and enjoyable one I will never forget." - M. White

Cozy Fur Blankets: "I manage Bellini Dallas and Comfort Silkies have been my go-to lovies and blankets. My four grandchildren share my love for satin/silkie feels, and each one of us sleep on your satin pillowcases, mini and regular. My only grand daughter is almost 15 and entering highschool at a prestigious girls' school in Dallas. She goes to sleepovers alot, and obviously, takes her blue and while Creme Baby Fur Big Baby blanket with her that I gave her last year. Today, a classmate and her mother came in to buy a baby gift for a former teacher and specifically asked for "the blanket Ali had when she spent the night- the softest blanket she had ever touched." This was for a baby gift, but her mother sensed her own 14 year old daughter wanted one too-hence we sold two. Just had to let you know how special these blankets are, even to highschoolers. I have a feeling we will sell more to these girls-so much for "just babies". Thanks for letting me share this special story." A. Corson

Have a comment or story about a Comfort Silkie product? We'd love to hear from you! Comment here, on our Facebook page or email us at info@comfortsilkie.com

No comments: